Finally start that book you’ve always wanted to write!
If you’ve always wanted to write a book, you know getting started can be daunting. That’s why most people with the desire never even start!
- Worry that your story idea isn’t good enough
- Don’t have a story idea or plot, but want to write a book
- Wonder if you have anything worth saying
- Want to write a story, but have no idea where to start
- Can’t seem to find time to write, even though you have a good story idea
- Doubt your ability to write a story that people will want to read
- Question if you are a good enough writer.
Ask any author, and they’ll tell you they’ve experienced Every. Single. One!
I started my writing career by accident when I joined NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) a few years ago. Now, I’d like to break down some of the barriers I encountered to help you write your story.
That’s why I’m offering my fans a chance to join my Nano Companion Writing Circle.
The NaNoWriMo Companion Writing Circle is a safe space to write your first draft with no pressure, just support.
As a group, we will learn how to get started and then keep one another accountable throughout November.
We’ll have a private Facebook Group where I will provide weekly Facebook Live videos and discussions on topics such as:
- What if you don’t know how to write?
- How to decide what genre to write in.
- How to come up with a viable story idea.
- Practical ways to find time & confidence to write.
- Are you a “pantser” or plotter?
- Writing advice based on my own experience
I’ll also provide you with a list of resources I couldn’t write without and answer your questions.
You have nothing to lose by joining. This group is totally free.
Whether you hope to jump-start your fiction writing career or just want to enjoy a creative pursuit, this group is for you.
We will begin the group in late October to get prepared and then work together throughout November.
If you want to get started writing the story that’s been bouncing around in your head, just sign up below to get more details.
No story idea, but a desire to write? We can help with that too! Join us now.